Office Hours - 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Drop box available 24/7.
For business and emergencies call (337) 475-2825
- Payment must be received by the 18th each month. A 10% late fee is added to all payments received after the 18th.
- An additional fee of $5.00 is automatically added after the 24th of the month.
- If the account is not current by the 29th of the month, a $30.00 fee is added and services are subject to disconnect.
- Only cash, check, money orders or debit/credit card payments are accepted to avoid disconnection of service.
- Check your meter reading before calling for re-read to avoid $15.00 service charge.
- Due dates are subject to change due to holidays and weekends.
- Any return for NSF will be $25.00 per item and results in disconnection of services.
- Failure receive a bill does not exempt you from paying your bill, late charges, additional fees or disconnection may apply.
- It is a violation of Louisiana Law to cut meter locks or otherwise tamper with meters. Violators will be fined and prosecuted.
To apply or read the rate schedule click on the links below: