Financial Assistance for Mechanical Sewer Systems

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Financial Assistance may be available for repairs to, or the replacement of your existing mechanical sewer system. 

To find out if you qualify or need more information, please contact:

Department of Human Services
Calcasieu Parish Police Jury 
(337) 721-4020

On occasion, the USDA Rural Development will offer similar financial assistance.  Click here to to read more on their program.