***The Israel LaFleur Park beach will remain closed until further notice. ***
Israel LaFleur Park has a beach, an outdoor pavilion, boat launch and picnic tables.
2937 Kiwanis Dr., Lake Charles, LA
Israel LaFleur Park is open from 5 a.m. - 11 p.m. daily.
• Boat launch: Israel LaFleur (I-210) Park has a public boat launch located on the north side of I-210. Follow the road underneath the bridge.
• Pavilion: An open air pavilion is available for public use. There is no rental charge for this pavilion and reservations are not required. Use of this facility is on a first come, first serve basis.
• Picnic: Picnic tables are spread throughout the beach area. There are two picnic areas available as well.
• Public restrooms are available.
• Recreations: Israel LaFleur (210) Park has a public beach (now closed) located on the south side of I-210. Swimming is allowed at the beach area only, not at the parish boat launch located on the north side of I-210.
• Parking: Parking is available at both beach and boat launch areas. No overnight camping or parking is allowed.
• All animals are prohibited from Israel LaFleur (210) Beach. A dog training area has been created south of the boat launch and is designated with signage.
For questions regarding parish parks or the pavilion availability, call 337- 721-3540, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No commercial or fundraising activities are allowed at these facilities.
Users of these facilities are responsible for cleanup.