Born in Alexandria, Louisiana, and has lived in Sulphur since 1960; two children, David and Hannah Willis. David is currently an RN working in the ER at Memorial Hospital and is enrolled in the MS Nurse Practitioner program. Hannah attends McNeese State University and is employed at Asia in L'Auberge du Lac.
• High School: Sulphur High, Graduated 1978
• College: Bachelor of Science Degree in Forestry in 1982 and Master of Science in 1989; McNeese State University
ACTIVITIES & HONORS:
• Past President of the Louisiana Mosquito Control Association (1998 & 2008)
• Member of the Louisiana Mosquito Control Board of Directors (1992 to 2015)
• Member of the American Mosquito Control Association
• Co-Editor of the Louisiana Mosquito Control Association Newsletter
• Member of the Louisiana Purchase Bluegrass Band
CALCASIEU PARISH POLICE JURY:
• Employed with the Police Jury since 1989.