Born in Greenville, Pennsylvania and raised in Sulphur, Louisiana. Resident of Moss Bluff. Married to Misty Kelly who is the Director of Mental Health Services for Lake Charles Memorial Hospital.
High School: Sulphur High, Sulphur, Louisiana, graduated 1992.
College: Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice with a minor in Business from McNeese State University in Lake Charles, 2002.
ACTIVITIES AND HONORS:
- Serves as an Executive Board Member for Whitetails Unlimited SWLA.
- President of Krewe De L'Possede
- Alumni of Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity
CALCASIEU PARISH POLICE JURY:
- Began employment as a Technician within the Facility Management Department in 1999.
- Served as Assistant to the Director from 2004 - 2010
- Served as Project Manager from 2010 - 2012
- Served as Assistant Director from 2012 - 2015
- Has served as Director of Facilities since June 1, 2015.