Police Jury Moves Ahead with Several Drainage Projects
The Calcasieu Parish Police Jury's Public Works Committee gave the go-ahead at its Feb. 28 meeting to accept bids on five major drainage-related projects.
- Clearing and snagging of the Kayouchee Coulee lateral (I-210 to Chennault Airfield in Ward 3)
- Clearing and Snagging of Bayou Arsene lateral (Jefferson Davis Parish Line to Hardee Road in Ward 8)
- Clearing and Snagging of Bear Head Creek (Beauregard Parish Line to Edgerly-DeQuincy Road in Ward 5)
- Clearing and Snagging of Buxton Creek lateral (LA 27 to Houston River in Ward 6)
- Drainage improvements on various roads in Wards 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7-8.
See the video explaining these projects below:
See a map of the projects below or click HERE for a high-resolution PDF:
See the Public Works Committee meeting in its entirety below: