Want to know what you've READ in Overdrive?
Post Date:10/05/2017 10:38 AM
Return to full list >>
It's HERE and this is how the history feature works in Overdrive.
- Each time a title is borrowed, it is added to the your history.
- At launch, you will see an empty history until they borrow a title, or manually add it.
- Titles can be manually added through the context menu (…) or from the title details page.
- For example, you can add titles they read before the start of the history, or titles read from other sources (print, purchased, etc.).
- You can remove individual titles from the History page through the context menu (…) or on the title details page.
- You can choose to hide their history from the Settings page.
- If you opt to display your history again at a later date, you will only see titles added from that point forward.
- This has been a highly-requested feature from you over the years.
- Since many of you have been tracking your read titles via ratings, the history includes an option to import your rated titles list.
- If a rated title is already on the history, it will not be added again.
- Delayed to a future release: You will see personalized suggestions on the home page in a "You may also like" collection that recommends titles based on the most recent titles in their history (excluding titles that received low ratings).