Nestled back in the woods west of Moss Bluff is a place where you can leave the hustle and bustle of city life behind. Welcome to Holbrook Park. The park features a number of amenities including an indoor pavilion with a covered patio and BBQ pit, camper and tent camping sites, restrooms, a boat launch, open-air pavilions with picnic tables and a playground for the kids.
1868 Holbrook Park Rd, Sulphur, LA
• Boat Launch: Holbrook Park has a public boat launch into the West Fork of the Calcasieu River.
• Camping: This park has tent camp sites and thirteen (13) RV camper sites with electricity available. A dump station is available for RV campers. For rental information, please refer to the Holbrook Park rates and regulations page here.
• Pavilion: A pavilion is available at Holbrook Park to rent for various activities such as family reunions, receptions, parties, etc. The pavilion has air conditioning and heating, (10) 8-foot folding tables, 60 chairs, refrigerator, microwave, stove and large BBQ pit. The pavilion hall measures 39'x23' (897 square ft) and accommodates approximately 50 people. For rental information, please refer to the Holbrook Park rates and regulations page here.
Please Note: This pavilion must be reserved in person at the Calcasieu Parish Police Jury Facility Management Office on the 11th Floor at 901 Lakeshore Drive, Lake Charles, Louisiana, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
• Picnic: Picnic areas are spread throughout the park.
• Public Restroom with showers are available.
• Recreations: A playground center with many fun features is located within the park.
• Point of Interest: Inside Holbrook Park is a small picturesque lake. Fishing is allowed; however, you may not use water-craft with motors on this lake. Along with fish, there's other wildlife to greet you around the pond.
For questions regarding Parish Parks or the pavilion availability, please call (337) 721-3540, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM or send an email at email@example.com.
No commercial or fundraising activities are allowed at these facilities.
Users of these facilities are responsible for cleanup.