Born in Arlington, Virginia and raised in Centreville, Virginia. Moved to the Lake Charles area (Moss Bluff) in the fall of 1981. Married to Belinda Milford in 1983 and has three children:
Savannah (Justin) Foreman; Billy, Jr.; and Sarah. First grandchild Parker Ray Foreman born 7/28/15.
High School: Graduated from Chantilly High School in 1981.
College: Graduated from McNeese State University in December, 1984 with a BS in Criminal Justice.
ACTIVITIES AND HONORS:
- Local coordinator of the Annie E. Casey Foundation’s Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative (JDAI)
- Chairman of the Calcasieu Parish Children and Youth Planning Board
- Certified Juvenile Court Administrator through the National Juvenile and Family Court Judge’s Association
- Member of the National Association of Probation Executives
- Notary Public for Calcasieu Parish
- Deacon of the First Baptist Church in Gillis
- Avid supporter of McNeese State University athletics
- Received Don E. Wydra Award for Juvenile Justice (May 2015) from Governor's Advisory Board
CALCASIEU PARISH POLICE JURY:
Employed with the Police Jury since 1987.
Began employment as a Juvenile Probation Officer in March of 1987
Promoted to Senior Juvenile Probation Officer in August of 1994
Served as Director of Probation/Intake Department 1996 – 2011
Served as Assistant Director of OJJS 2011 – 2014
Has served as Director of OJJS since March of 2014