PERSONAL: Born and raised in Carlyss, Louisiana, and still resides there. Married to Mark Bolton and has three children, Teague, Keylee, and Blythe.
- High School: Sulphur High School, graduated Valedictorian in 1990.
- College: McNeese State University, graduated Cum Laude with a B.S. in Economics/Finance in 1994.
- Earned Group Benefits Associate (GBA) from International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans and Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 2006.
- Earned Certified Workers’ Compensation Professional in 2010.
ACTIVITIES & HONORS:
- Member of Louisiana Association of Self Insured Employers (LASIE)
- Member of Public Risk Management Association (PRIMA)
- Member of International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Member of The Risk Management Summit
- Past Board Member for Southwest Louisiana Independence Center
- Member of Glad Tidings Church
CALCAISEU PARISH POLICE JURY:
Employed with the Parish since 2002