Office Hours - 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (Monday - Thursday) Drop box available 24/7.
For business and emergencies call (337) 721-3754
- Payment must be received by the first Tuesday of each month. A 10% late fee is added to all payments received after the first Tuesday.
- No personal checks are accepted on delinquent accounts which is after the 1st Tuesday of the month.
- Only cash, money orders or debit/card payments are accepted to avoid disconnection of service.
- If the account is not current before the second Tuesday of the month, a $30.00 fee is added and services are subject to to disconnect.
- Due dates are subject to change; please refer to payment stub for actual dates.
- Check your meter reading before calling for a re-read to avoid $15.00 service charge.
- Failure to receive a bill does not exempt you from monthly payment, late charges, additional fees or disconnection.
- Any return for NSF will be $25.00 per item and results in disconnection of services.
It is a violation of Louisiana Law to cut meter locks or otherwise tamper with meters. Violators will be fined and prosecuted.